When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gen Pilot 24/22mm steel bracelet on rep Breitling Chronomat BO1. Will it fit?

shahaaditya92

Hi there, congrats on a GEN Pilot Bracelet :) Hope it will fit nice. Another question is, how much did that cost where your're at? Reason I ask is because I just picked up the newest Breitling catalogue 2012 from my AD a few weeks back, and got the pricelist (prices in NOK incl. VAT), and the Pilot bracelet 22/20 costs 10,000NOK - that is about 1,600USD (One thousand Six Hundred USD!)... I hope you got it way less than that, otherwise you could almost have picked up a nice GEN watch at that price, at least a nice used one B)

The one on my watch is for one of the other watches in the windrider series as it is 18mm at the clasp instead of 20mm on the Chronomat Evo.

You can find them on ebay for around $6-700 dollars which is still a fair bit of coin.

nice watch bwhitesox,... dont forget me...

All good frank ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Even the suggested retail of $1500 is not an unheard of amount to pay for a bracelet, look up the list on a Panerai or a Blancpain Fifty Fathoms Bracelet ($3,000+).

In my opinion the Breitling Pilot very well may be amongst the top 10 watch bracelets in the world.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2