When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bezels needed for HBB

gggtnt

Hi All,

I was wondering if my fellow Hublot collectors would be able to help me out please - I'm in need of a good source to locate another bezel for my HBB. There is nothing wrong with my current black bezel as my watch is the black evo with the silver screws, but feel I would need to spice it up occasionally with preferably titanium/grey bezel, also a Hublot screwdriver advice would be ideal :)

Sorry if the bezel question has come up before guys

Thanks in advance Guys and girlz !!

• 4 weeks later...

Ay trusted dealer will be able to sell you like Tony, pure time, toro...etc

Wen you get the h screwdriver be very careful as you can easily either damage the head of the screw since they are made of cheap SS or worst yet and brake the screw inside the case. Ideally look for someone who has a set of MIckey's titanium screws...

Yeah, ve very careful on the screwdrivers - I made that mistake today and damaged 5 screws, and they cost $8 each. '1234', who is Mickey and where does he sell his titanium screws?

Also gggtnt, I would love to see some pics of you doing it (Ive never done it, but I wouldn't mind chaining my Ice Bang Bezel) - maybe a tiny couple of pics as you do it :p

PS. On the screwdriver, get them from Watch Bitz, for the V6 you want the 2mm screwdriver. Only $5, as oppose to $35!!

Edited by 51NGH

Maybe my friend Dutchy can help you on how to contact Mikey since I am more involved in RG which always seems to have problems...lol

Mickey is an amazing member who outsourced and sold us geeks at a very reasonable price, movement decals, amazing titanium screws and some h screwdrivers.

I cannot post videos or pics on how to remove the screws...however one trick is to put a piece of nylon bag or ziplock between the screws on the bezel and your screwdriver before attempting to remove them.

They are very cheaply made and will scratch, bent and even break inside the bezel causing serious problems. Should you replace them or simply secure them I would recommend a dip of loctite and they will never move again.

Another option is if it ain't broke just leave them as is...I learned the hard way as well lol