When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex Sea-dweller Deepsea question

masou2

Hi all

I recently bought a replica Rolex Deepsea from a non-trusted seller, but someone who I have had good experiences with in the past.

I'm having issues with the rotating bezel.

When I first received it, the rotating bezel was perfect. It sounded crisp and was unidirectional. I noticed that yesterday the rotating sound is slightly hollow and it has loosened to the point where it can rotate both ways. When it turns anticlockwise it makes a hollow clicking sound, and when it turns clockwise it makes no sound at all.

This is solved when I rotate the bezel while pushing down on it. So it's obviously raised slightly and is a bit loose.

I understand you won't have the benefit of actually seeing it but from everyone's knowledge of this watch, is this something that can be fixed? or more likely to be damage that will require replacement of the entire watch?

Thanks

p.s. let me know if you require the link to the exact watch (which has very detailed pictures)

You probably need to send it out to a Trusted rep friendly watchsmith.

There are a few methods to tighten bezels, but if you claim that your once unidirectional bezel is now bidirectional it sounds like its going to take more tools than just dental floss.

Posting pictures of your own watch or maybe even a video would not hurt though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

The bezel is easily removed with the correct procedure. Reinstalling it may be a little more difficult but there are tutorials available if you use your search engine. Same can be said for online video of procedures.