When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

hublot expert's help needed

MK...

hi i bought a hbb icebang few weeks ago

http://www.trustytim...roducts_id=8936

which has a bar index

and the problem is the new icebang came out with arabic index

http://www.trustytime.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=352&products_id=9424

i'm wondering if i can change the index of hublot

will the numerial index fit on my icebang?

and if it does where can i get and how much will it be?

please help out the noobie

thanks!

Edited by MK...

Hey,

Yes, it is possible to swap the dials over but unless you have all of the correct tools, knowledge and a spare set of hands, I would not attempt it. If you know a local watch smith defer to him for sure.

Obtaining the dial will be hard. Ask Andrew (Trusty) but I doubt he'll be able to supply just the dial.

Personally as an Ice Bang fan I wouldn't bother. The V6 numerical dial Ice Bang has a lot of flaws that imho make it an average rep. Where as the version you already have (with batton markers is much better and closer to the gen).

In terms of accuracy you are better saving your money and sticking with the version you have.

(Also, remember that if you swap the numerical dial into the evolution case that you have it will still be matte ceramic and not polished and will therefore be a fantasy model at best...)

Depends what you want. If you want a numerical dial Ice bang as close to the gen as possible try to source a V1 rather than the V6 - it's a much better rep.

Hope that helps you out?

Laters

A

many thanks for your kind reply

you really did help me out

Hey,

Yes, it is possible to swap the dials over but unless you have all of the correct tools, knowledge and a spare set of hands, I would not attempt it. If you know a local watch smith defer to him for sure.

Obtaining the dial will be hard. Ask Andrew (Trusty) but I doubt he'll be able to supply just the dial.

Personally as an Ice Bang fan I wouldn't bother. The V6 numerical dial Ice Bang has a lot of flaws that imho make it an average rep. Where as the version you already have (with batton markers is much better and closer to the gen).

In terms of accuracy you are better saving your money and sticking with the version you have.

(Also, remember that if you swap the numerical dial into the evolution case that you have it will still be matte ceramic and not polished and will therefore be a fantasy model at best...)

Depends what you want. If you want a numerical dial Ice bang as close to the gen as possible try to source a V1 rather than the V6 - it's a much better rep.

Hope that helps you out?

Laters

A