When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Need Opinion on TC versus BK subs

Guest watch4king

I forgot that the buyer will have to assemble the watch unless you can pay a premium to have it delivered done already...then again to me Bert = Value

Regardless geeks have an option to consider...

You always do get what you pay for as he explained it so well himself:

Quote:

I hope this clears why I charge more. It's for work/mods that I have to do. Some people seem to not realize this point about my pricing. Now you know. But that is not to say I'm non-profit. My prices are always the same as other dealers' + my labor. If I don't do more than the next dealer on a given watch, my price is practically the same as the next dealer's. If I have to do mods, I always pack a great value in the price so I give you no reason to do the mods yourself from the price standpoint. bk

http://www.rwg.cc/to...i/page__st__140

Edited by 1234

Finally I will be getting a fully assembled TC sub with clarke, superlumed dial and hands and it comes with a new TC bracelet. This would also be the V series sub TC/WM9 V4...ready to wear and enjoy, I cannot wait since in the end we are all geeks looking for that same illusive dream of the perfect sub lol