When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I want this Datejust!

maxse

I build DJ. The rehaut engraving started sometime in 06. I don't recall seeing a oyster bracelet with a polished center link before that, unless it was replaced. However they may have made some in 06 with that bracelet while they were transitioning to the engraved rehaut. The case I use all have the engraved rehaut and 18k on the lugs. I remove the 18k and use an oyster bracelet with polished center links. that fit between the lugs. The best way to go is with a gen dial, that will allow it to be cked thourghly by your friends and they won't be positive if it is or isn't.. However on the buckle, new style, is 72200, thats not the correct number for a new style buckle, other than that, it looks great.

Matt, thanks! Let's do it, can you build me one? I sent you an email...

So what do you guys think of that dial on ebay I posted?

Is it truly gen, and the dial says it is for 16200, but the model I want is the 116200. Are the white dials the same on those models?

I want to know if I should get this dial and then have Matt build it for me :)

Unless you already have a gen white porcelain dial for the 116200 with roman numerals?

• 4 weeks later...

I used to have the DD version of that watch.  And yes, it was a big tell on me that it was fake.  The gen was worth 29K, and at the time there's no way anyone would believe I could afford a watch that expensive. Now, it's a different story.  But I stil llike the Roman numeral dials alot. either DD or DJ.