When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Other places for soft goods

impulse

Hi everyone,

before i continue i would like to point out that i have indeed infact looked at Bergies section.

He has many nice products but i would like to find a place with same quality but with a wider selection of products.

I am looking for dress shirts that are slim fit, a wide variety of jeans and Polo shirts from all brands.

also shoes and travelbags, even jackets. well you name it, Im basically looking for an online store that carries a large selection of goods.

There is nothing wrong with Bergies once again, i just want to be able to find something that fits ME, my taste and a wider variety.

I myself cannot (and wont) buy LV goods or items in that range since:

1) i dont make that kind of money and couldnt "get away" with wearing/carrying such items

2) I dont like LV, DG , Gucci and those brands at all.

I am mainly looking for: lacoste,hilfiger, tiger of sweden, A&F, burberry, Boss and CK

thank you for your help in advance

I used to use ioffer quite a bit when getting clothes.

However since I live in the mountains and have to rely on my clothes quite a bit I mainly use Arcteryx gear for everyday use. And there is no substitute for gen in that area ;)

He has many nice products but i would like to find a place with same quality but with a wider selection of products.

Perhaps a silly question, but you do know he can get much much more than his little area shows. Right?

Well depending on what you ordered would tell you a lot about the quality. Pics please and what you think about the product. No matter how small it is :)

I don't have time at the moment to put up a full review with pics, but I'll try and do that in a week or so. In the meantime there's an older review here: http://www.rwg.cc/to...ew-lot-of-pics/

My order was mainly a bunch of ties, which were good quality. I also ordered a hoodie (OK quality) and a watch (movement died after 24h). Main lesson learned is to not trust the colors of their pictures. The colors can be very different from reality.

If I needed non-leather soft goods I would consider buying from them again.

post-42003-0-13751900-1338973776_thumb.j

Edited by Poker

I sure hope that the colors black & white do not differ from reality =)

I guess I will have to stick to those to be sure, and possibly red.

ah the rolexes that die after a day, i remember back in my youth when you were abroad and could buy the oh so nice "Bolex" "Kolex" and "Solex" watches, you were the KING at the nightclubs! (sarcasm)