When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Santos 100 Chrono Dead

XWORD

Bought a Santos 100 Chrono from Andrew 5 weeks ago and today watch is dead. Very loud "rotor" noise at least I assume that's what it is. Purchased a OEM strap for it so would like to salvage the watch if possible. Any help on where to get it repaired would be appreciated. I'm in Canada so if somebody knows where I might send it that would be great. Thanks.

No I didn't contact Andrew yet I will definetly do that , however I've read on this forum that it's not advisable to send a watch back to China as there can be lots of complications with customs, etc. ideally I think i'd rather send it to somebody a little closer to home if I can get names of people who can do the work. Thanks for the names and if anybody in Canada capable that would be even better as no customs issues to possibly deal with. Thanks everybody for any and all your help. Nice to know there are people willing to help a person out when they encounter a problem.

if anybody in Canada capable that would be even better as no customs issues to possibly deal with.

The top man .. Zigmeister .. is in Canada. I understand he's currently on holidays. He could field-strip your 7750 and service it with a blindfold on and make it run like nobody's business.