When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

gold 6263

cc33

I absolutely love your pn I hope mine looks half as good, you inspired me to get the gen bracelet 100% now. By the way there was a 6263 with screw down pushers that had the pn dial here's a pic.. so I won't feel like it looks off if he sends it in the 6263

post-38788-0-71953400-1339528136_thumb.j

post-38788-0-54694600-1339528181_thumb.j

post-38788-0-14184300-1339528209_thumb.j

Good thanks, I sent the money and he has confirmed everything. I also just dropped a fortune on a real 18k solid gold rivet bracelet 7205 with 57 end links. I know its a big purchase to put on a 400$ watch but it has value, I can sell it anytime but it will add a gen quality I think.

• 11 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Nice watch!!! where else can I pick up a rep of this model? I'm not a fan of paying western union.

DW is still in business, he has an Ebay storefront. Not sure about the gold 6263's but I saw some gold pushers for sale a few days ago on his site. He might be able to get the watch for you if you contact him. I almost pulled the trigger on a Gold 6263 back last year, but he was only taking WU and I chickened out. I also contacted Spinmaster who told me that he could get the watch from David, and do the mods on the movement. (Remove the rotor and autowind mechanism) However his price with the mods was going to be around 780.00 USD, and I didn't have the cash at the time. the other problem was the only dial available was the black dial, and i was really wanting the gold dial with black subdials.

Here is DW's eBay name that he sells under, qkyvaljouxshop

• 1 month later...

Depending on age, the 6263 was fitted with either Twinlock (early) or Triplock crowns (later). Golds will be pricey, so be prepared. Tube should match whichever crown you use (the part of the tubes that screw into the case are the same). Typically, the crown seller will have tubes, or you can get them from most of the watch parts houses.

Depending on age, the 6263 was fitted with either Twinlock (early) or Triplock crowns (later). Golds will be pricey, so be prepared. Tube should match whichever crown you use (the part of the tubes that screw into the case are the same). Typically, the crown seller will have tubes, or you can get them from most of the watch parts houses.

Is there a way to tell which crown (twinlock or triplock) came on my DW 6263 gold, just by looking at it.

When dealing with non-gens, I would not assume anything. The only way to know what fits your particular case is to try it. Sometimes a gen or aftermarket tube will fit perfectly, more often you may need to re-tap threads to make them fit (the crown must fit the tube, not the case).