When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Trying to find Hublot rep online seller

trumpcardd

Hey guys,

I'm new to the forum and i'm looking to get a Hublot watch. Looking through your trusted dealer link in this forum, a lot of them don't have working websites anymore.

i've found a site, classywatches .net and sinowatches .us and was wondering if anyone knew if these sites are legitimate. I've did a quick search on the forum and couldn't find anything - my apologies if this has already been covered.

Would like to get some advice from the rest of the forum.

Thanks,

Dale

The purpose of this forum and the others like it is to protect watch hobbyists from scam sites.

If I gave you a short list of bad dealers, 10 people would be be all over me.

The dealers listed on this site have been with us for at least two years and some close to ten. They have a proven record of service and a reasonable level of accuracy in their web pages. Photos of the actual watches, not pictures of the genuine pieces; honest about the origin of the movement .. Swiss, Asian, etc .. Honesty about sapphire crystals or normal glass (synthetic sapphire)

Basically you get what you order in a timely fashion and if it's broken when you get it, they accept returns for repair.

Enjoy your new hobby.

• 9 months later...

Do not use this site (Classywatches.net) It's a scam i paid for a watch via western union and the person that own the site Mickey is his name didnt send me the watch i ordered he sent me a cheap $5 watch from the market it was dirty and it smells very bad and it was broken, He also has a youtube channel he channel is called Hong Mike don't ever buy any thing from him if you want to lose all your money.
if you have any question please feel free to contact me.
Regards n1magix

Hey guys,

I'm new to the forum and i'm looking to get a Hublot watch. Looking through your trusted dealer link in this forum, a lot of them don't have working websites anymore.

i've found a site, classywatches .net and sinowatches .us and was wondering if anyone knew if these sites are legitimate. I've did a quick search on the forum and couldn't find anything - my apologies if this has already been covered.

Would like to get some advice from the rest of the forum.

Thanks,
Dale

Do not use this site (Classywatches.net) It's a scam i paid for a watch via western union and the person that own the site Mickey is his name didnt send me the watch i ordered he sent me a cheap $5 watch from the market it was dirty and it smells very bad and it was broken, He also has a youtube channel he channel is called Hong Mike don't ever buy any thing from him if you want to lose all your money.
if you have any question please feel free to contact me.
Regards n1magix

• Like 1