When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

ROO Grey Themes Lume

Hello all.

I am now be proud owner of a Grey Themes and will post post pics later today.

Love it but it has no lume at all. If this is correct then fine. If otherwise I would love to know if there is anyone near london or uk based who can put some black lume on it.

Thanks in advance.

Damon

That's exactly my thinking - although I don't have Lume guy that I know of in the UK that I know of so any help there would be great.

I am thinking that surely they couldn't get it that wrong but then I am also thinking that AP wouldn't do non-lume. Maybe it's because it wouldn't be standard white lume and as such the rep factories don't have it.

By the way Iniertia - that is one cool piece.

My Grey has gone down a notch having proved itself to be particularly NON waterproof despite my being told it had been checked so it's on having a service (Which I didn't want to pay for two days after getting the watch!) and being re-sealed.

Not the best start to the experience - but I'm also getting some of the case re-brushed where the factory simply hadn't bothered to brush two parts that went in to corners. Bit slack but hopefully when it's back it will look even better.