When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Need your opinion about H factory and A6497.

finhs

I am very interested in one Pam 366 "FU", i like the watch, desing, and concept and i was looking here in the sellers, the most economic was Trevor, and a very good news about this watch, he is about $30 cheaper than other sellers.

And after one month waiting for him, i have receive one email and he says very sorry for delay he is learning for his driving license and he recommendes to me one Pam 005,becouse he has not in stock the Pam 366 and says in his mail: Made from H factory is easy to broken ,the movement have problem .The Noob Factory pam is good ,movement is good.

I have seen a lot of H Factory in this forum, is it a problem watch? Is there Pam 366 Noob factory, I don´t know the differences.

Thanks for your opinion

finhs

AFAIK this watch is only available from H-factory. It is he same movement like in H-factory 005 - no problems. The only problem seems to be this watch is hard to get now. I was lucky I got one in shipment now.

The gen watch reception was a bit lukewarm. The same was with the rep, I suppose. Anyway, I like the concept and design so I ordered one from Joshua. He eventually got one for me but was unable to pair the watch head with proper black strap - it was an asso strap available only. I don't care since all regular Pam straps are too short for me anyway.

I suppose the rep of 366 is a kind of rarity now ;) that's why Trevor tried to persuade You into some Noob production.

The movement is rock solid high beat A6497 from the era preceding "platinum plated" bridges.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thanks for your opinion, i can get one inmediatly from Toro Bravo, hon[censored]ches, or Sead, look this one from Toro:

http://www.repgeek.com/showthread.php?t=161951&highlight=pam+366 and i like very much, but i díd no to know to buy for the post from Trevor, now i think i will order this one.

Thanks

I bought a modded PAM 366 from a fellow rwg that has a complete movement service by the zeigmaster, cp flatten, and polished.

Put a noob factory crown guard and a gen vintage brown strap and it looks awesome!!!

I really like the look of vintage Panerai.

Wow, must be precious, take some pictures please.

Thx

S.

H factory use a low beat 6497 that is said to have issues. I have just transplanted a working H movement and replaced it with a seagull for a friend. Seagulls are great. I will go through the H movement later this summer and see if I can spot any obvious problems with it. The usuall problem is that the asians all come dry and sometimes a bit dirty, but that is easily fixed.