When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Disaster screw missing Help

Valinfrance

Hi as I am new here just got a Montbrillant Legende but noticed there is a screw missing from the head where it attaches the bracelet,I tried some local jewellers but they just shake their heads,does anyone know where I might get a replacement ,I bought the watch privately so no dealer to ask any help appreciated thanks

Yea Andrew I tried that as I took one link out but it looks like the screws are minutely different but do you have to hold the opposite screw with a screwdriver at the same time as that side seems loose,oh and thank you for your reply

Well my quest as a noobie goes on but to be honest I find it a bit indifferent,I asked puretime about the part and they at least decently replied they were out of stock fair enough ).On asking another TD was asked for purchase number of watch and when told I bought it privately was informed "we only sell parts to customers who buy watches from us ". As being new to this rep business there doesnt seem to be much support for people like me that are totaly new.I am sure all long standing members wont find this but from a completely new persons perspective it isnt good. I only hope things get better and the experts on here will change my mind but still looking.