When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tudor 7032 Owners! Group Hand Purchase

redwatch

We are organizing a group buy of the correct chrono hand from CWP. Usually you have to buy the entire hand set, and then basically throw away the hour, minute and sub-dial hands. The CWP hand is one of the best looking chrono hands. You can read more about the differences in the hands in LHOOQ's excellent comparison thread here

LHOOQ has also found the correct paint color and we are going to have the sweep hand air brushed to be more orange like the gen hand.

We need 4 more buyers for the hands. Cost will be $45.00 each plus a minute amount of money for shipping. We are going to order 10 hands and have them delivered to one US location and then we will ship them to each member from there.

Please chime in here or PM me if you are interested.

Cheers!

Any word on correctly painted subdial hands? I hear the ones with the paint removed are turning yellow. I have the Yuki chrono hand. How much of an improvement do you think it would be? Here is mine:

We are also doing a group buy for new sub-dial hands. The original thread about them is here. Scroll down to post #9

As for the sweep hand, it is a definite improvement over the Yuki hand.

We were doing a group buy for new sub-dial hands. The original thread about them is here. Scroll down to post #9

FTFY. Order was placed and shipped. I could give you Richie's contact and u can try to get the same price we got. Send me a PM if interested.

As for the sweep hand, it is a definite improvement over the Yuki hand.

And then some. It's just ~$50, and we need 4 more. Don't think about it too much. It's a no brainer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...