When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pricing for a 21j watch

Delboy

Hi Teejay no it's just standard models

It just amazed me.. Supposed to be reputable dealer you live and you learn

I don't trust any of the trusted dealers anyway :lol: If it's a pretty standard watch, then yeah, that's definitely pushing it a bit for the price :)

As others have said, if it is like most A21Js then that is seriously overpriced. However, that is because A21J is usually put into a mediocre, or worse, watch. I have always thought that this is a pity - it is a very decent movement and there is no reason why it shouldn't be put into much better reps than it usually is. Were that to be the case, I would have no problem paying that sort of price.

Can we know which watch? It's hard to comment when we dont have any information, and I do not see why you would not tell us this.

A basic but good quality a21j watch is 40 or 50 on the street in Asia and around 100 from a dealer (us dollars) ..

What everyone must understand is that the dealers are not required to provide a fair price .. you must do this yourself by shopping around among the dealers. Some extremely popular dealers have raised their prices radically recently and no one seems to notice or care. You can avoid this by simply shopping elsewhere.

Watch Eden has your piece for 70 UKP shipped .. and by the way, I see that your photo shows a watch missing the date pusher. this watch has it. Make sure you use the Watch Eden $20 coupon savings code when you purchase.

http://www.watcheden.biz/u-boat-italo-fontana-u-automatic-white-needles-with-black-dial-leather-strap-i-112684-p-1.html

post-22602-0-93890000-1341848588_thumb.j