When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Need Help Finding A Bracelet

Rasta

I purchased this watch (http://www.1-pc8838.com/0rlsd00177-classic-dweller-a2813-p-12018.html) from Perfect Clones and found the bracelet to be AWFUL...something that would come out of a gumball machine so I am looking for a bracelet to purchase for it. The head is decent...looks great but the crown seems to rub the crown guards which I can live with. I am very much a Newbie and can barely put the bracelet on and off let alone file or sand end links to make it fit. Can anyone point me to a bracelet that will fit and where to buy it? The crappy one on it now says "93250" on it but information about the Gen is that it was supposed to be a "93160" with "592" end links?

In the meantime I am thinking a Zulu 20mm strap would work?

I emailed TC earlier today to confirm if he still had that one and haven't heard back so I thought I would see if there are other options. If

I hear back from TC I will buy that one. In the meantime I did order a 20mm black Zulu as I only had a 22mm.

Cool, that will work. There's no better option other than a gen bracelet. Those cost 800-1100$ and I didn't think you wanted to spend that much.. TC's been overseas and just got back. He has hundreds of emails and messeges to answer. It might take him a couple days to get to you, but he will I'm sure. He should have those in stock too.

Here's my SeaDweller with TC's bracelet. Really, there are no good options if other bracelets. If you didn't care for the one that came with your watch... the others out there are the same. Rolex bracelets are light and to some cheap feeling anyway. The quality of the gen is really nice and TC's is close.

2cb52995.jpg