When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Greeting from Vietnam/US

Hi there

I am from Vietnam, currently living in the U.S. I was not a fan of watches until a few months ago. However, during the process of hunting gen Rolex for friends back in Vietnam led me to watch forums. One thing led to another, I start enjoying watches! With my newbie knowledge, I don't have the guts and money to bet on expensive gen watches. So I thought playing around with rep watch may be a good idea.

Personally, I love orange, red or blue colors so when I saw Vandal's review on Planet Ocean Orange version (Omega), I decided to get one from Andrew (Trustytime). It is a beautiful watch, I wish I had ordered the 42mm version to fit my hand better.

Thank you all for contributing to this amazing forum, certainly reading your reviews and discussions is very helpful.

If anyone know why my Planet Ocean sometimes just stops, I play with the crown a bit and it runs again. Is that normal (for irregular wear) or technical problem? (is the watch running on battery of some sort? <--- I am dumb, I know)

If you have some rep suggestions, let me know :)

Thank you all once again! Cheers!

Edited by cuong

cuong that should be an automatic (runs on movement of your wrist & also in most cases you can wind) I can not get on trusty to see if he has other than (battery) but I think not so movement problem. How long have you had it? Maybe Andrew at Trusty can fix others know more on movement problems I hope they see this.

• 2 weeks later...