When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best Mark XVI

watchman12345

Same watch, the dearer one has gen croc strap and antimagnetic cover, if these are important then go with the dearer version. Tbh it isn't worth the extra, who needs an AM cover and the gen croc strap is a little better but leaves a bit to be desired. I don't think the 3317 is a better rep, its a nice watch however. You should also consider the new ingenieur vintage laureus which should be out soon (month or so, hopefully!)

Have to disagree with my friend cougar here. IMHO the strap is well worth it. It's definitely the best oob strap I own. Extremely comfortable

It's probably not a bad strap, I seriously haven't broken mine in enough yet to fully get a proper feel for it, it's definitely comfortable, feels very good on the wrist, must wear my mark xvi a bit more often :)

I also tried some peterwatch.cc straps recently and they seem outstanding for the price, can't comment too much on comfort as they will take a while to break in (quite rigid) but the graining is amazing.