When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Which Omega Is Better? Plus Pam ?

luvwtch

Hello!! I am new here (been lurking/reading/learning for a few mos though) and am going to purchase a couple of watches for my hubby for Christmas. :)

I have looked at all the dealers and *think* I've decided on Andrew at Trustytime for this particular purchase.

The question I have is I am undecided between these 2 models he has:

Omega Ocean(#OMG0002ASW) and Omega Ocean Chrono (#OMG0053)

Which is a better rep/watch? The Omega Ocean looks perfect to the gen as I can tell but the chrono is close also. I think he would like the chrono's better but I'm leaning towards the other at the moment.

Also, I want to get him this one as well...Panerai (#P250A01) Daylight Chrono black. I want the rubber strap and the steel. Is this a good rep? (I LOVE it!)

Thanks for any help anyone can offer!! All the dealers seem great! Hard to choose.

the omega planet ocean is very close to the orignal (i have the 42mm in black - what is known as the fourth generation) and it is almost indistinguishable.

http://www.trustytime.com/index.php?main_p...;products_id=24

I have heard that the chrono planet ocean is not as accurate. If he likes chrono's I would recommend the new Seamster professional chrono that has just been released.

http://www.trustytime.com/index.php?main_p...products_id=949