When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Leather strap on a Sub

Ueno

Hi guys Here is my Sub with a Leather Strap. It's my first time making a leather strap, It's not perfect but I am happy with the way it came out.

Here are some pictures. I will take some better ones later. Hope you guys enjoy them.

Cheers

062a048b.jpg

dcae3c81.jpg

ba280482.jpg

c7d40030.jpg

First off that looks great! The retro feel of the strap is perfect. I'm curious about your decision to punch the stiching holes around the adjusting holes and buckle. Did you reuse an old strap or were you just going for the vintage/salvage look? Its a cool detail and really adds age to the strap build. Also the mixed metal and leather keepers are a great touch. Overall I love it, thanks for sharing it!

First off that looks great! The retro feel of the strap is perfect. I'm curious about your decision to punch the stiching holes around the adjusting holes and buckle. Did you reuse an old strap or were you just going for the vintage/salvage look? Its a cool detail and really adds age to the strap build. Also the mixed metal and leather keepers are a great touch. Overall I love it, thanks for sharing it!

Thanks shacomm. I punched all the holes, the stitching holes too. I wanted to make it look vintage/salvage. I will be making more. I just need to find where I can buy watch buckles. That's all I need. I have everything else pretty much, especially I have a lot of leather to work with.