When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Perfect Clones and www.strapsfor.me (Paypal)?

josetuset911

Hi,

Im also new to this business so i wanted to run something by you experienced members.

I want to buy a Hublot from Josh PC. However, for some reason the link he sends me to pay by Visa doesnt work...

He has told me i can pay by Paypal by transfering the full money for the watch through an account he created for me with a company called xxxxxxxxxxxx?? I pretty much trust Josh but do you recommend i make payment this way? Im just a bit uneasy about the whole thing.

Thanks in advance for any comments

Yeah it's fine, his paypal was knocked out recently so must be back on line again. The company is a cover name because PP would scrutinize any reference to what is actually being sold, if it was mentioned, and shut him down again. Just don't mention any reference to what you are buying during the payment process. Not sure it's even a great idea to bring the name of the cover company up on forum but no worries it's done now.

I've bought many many times and plenty here have paid 1000's via that method, it's fine, as soon as you pay the process of the watch order will start...qc pics/tracking nos etc.

• Like 1

Yeah it's fine, his paypal was knocked out recently so must be back on line again. The company is a cover name because PP would scrutinize any reference to what is actually being sold, if it was mentioned, and shut him down again. Just don't mention any reference to what you are buying during the payment process. Not sure it's even a great idea to bring the name of the cover company up on forum but no worries it's done now.

I've bought many many times and plenty here have paid 1000's via that method, it's fine, as soon as you pay the process of the watch order will start...qc pics/tracking nos etc.

thanks very much and shall i remove the post??

thanks very much and shall i remove the post??

No problem, Nah, i'd say the post is fine, I'd imagine dealers just don't want the cover company names getting around too much and being directly reported to PP, so like to keep it low key. I ordered something a month ago and had to go via other methods so a dealers pp account being taken out can affect us all. Enjoy the hublot btw! :)

• Like 1

No problem, Nah, i'd say the post is fine, I'd imagine dealers just don't want the cover company names getting around too much and being directly reported to PP, so like to keep it low key. I ordered something a month ago and had to go via other methods so a dealers pp account being taken out can affect us all. Enjoy the hublot btw! :)

thanks a lot to all of you, i feel a lot more relaxed!!!