When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello from the Philippines... '07 member here...

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Did you do some time mate? Its ok you can tell us, i did some time myself ones ;)

Welcome back mr Rock! And dont buy sny shity rolex watches now. If you want the best submariner today then go with the member TC here on the forum, he carrys the best rollas today ;)

No mate, but I know your country quite well! Great place to source gen vintage Rolex retailed in the 70's in Clark's PX....

Oh wow! Maybe i should go there and score some vintage. if there are still some left.

Nowadays there are reps everywhere. Funny looking reps.

hehehe

Edited by Rockwell

Did you do some time mate? Its ok you can tell us, i did some time myself ones ;)

Welcome back mr Rock! And dont buy sny shity rolex watches now. If you want the best submariner today then go with the member TC here on the forum, he carrys the best rollas today ;)

hahaha! no no... i went to medical school... thanks for the welcome Zeleni, got a 50th anniv LV ceramic a month ago here in the Philippnes,

but will check TC... I'm studying vintages right now and planning to get maybe a 5513, 1680 or 6205. still thinking... hehehe

Hey fellow '07! Member Wengsy is from Philippines. Just received a very very nice strap from him last week. On my wrist as I write this.

Really? thats great news... i wonder where he gets his items... anyway, there are great reps here and cheap nato straps as well.

thanks!