When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hodejegerne - (Headhunters 2011) which Hublot does Aksel Hennie wear?

greekgod

Hello, especially to my Norwegian friends,

If anyone has seen the movie Hodejegerne or Headhunters as its known in the English speaking countries, I am sure you would have seen the beautiful Gold Hublot on the hands of the protagonist Aksel Hennie. Can anyone please tell me the exact model??

Its a great movie btw and I love Norwegian films. Also loved NOKAS, which was about a bank robbery. Great watch.

I only seen the trailer mate...

I didn't see it... I saw a gold watch very briefly .... On a guy throwing someone in the river...

If that was a Hublot then I would guess a fusion... Because I couldn't see Chrono pushers on it...

LOL!!

Looks like It's a Big bang king chocolate !!!

It's a BBK... It looks brown strap... And brown accents...But can't focus on dial... That should be brown CF....

I want the rep of that but they aren't made anymore !!!

I believe the watch is the actor's own watch. I remember spotting it, when he (Aksel Hennie) wore it on a talkshow (Senkveld, norwegian TV2) a good time prior to the making of the movie Hodejegerne.

It is a Big Bang King Rosegold with brown strap, that is sure. But on the TV show, it looked more like a leather (Hublot Gummy?) strap, that a plain brown rubber strap.

Pretty sure it is a gen, at least the guy can afford it. He has made a great deal of money on his successful carriere as both an actor and movie director.

The BBK RG with brown strap can only be the chocolate.... it came with rubber but I guess the brown gummy was a special order... or possibly now available from ADs

Hub only made one model with brown in the 48mm..... unless of course he had it made for him... which is not unheard of with Hub... you can order mix n match or variations directly from them... If you have the dosh...

Here is the rep

But its not made anymore..... this is the closest you will get from H maker without going for the V2 maker lite version

You can get these from Sead for a lot lot less than the dealers sites... ;)

Here is the Lite version from Andrew

http://www.ttw168.co...roducts_id=4385

Just watched the film...

Yes its a Chocolate..... I am off to find that lake he threw it in !!! After that he has a UBoat....FD...

The credits dont mention Hublot.... though they thank everyone else including pizza makers, soft drinks etc... So I guess that probably makes it his own watch?

• Like 1

Thats a beauty mate..so the two rep pics you posted the first is of the the H maker which is not availabe and the second of the lite version ..correct?? it just looks so good..what is your opinion about the H maker version as compared to the gen? Did you get a chance to feel it in real?

The BBK RG with brown strap can only be the chocolate.... it came with rubber but I guess the brown gummy was a special order... or possibly now available from ADs

Hub only made one model with brown in the 48mm..... unless of course he had it made for him... which is not unheard of with Hub... you can order mix n match or variations directly from them... If you have the dosh...

Here is the rep

But its not made anymore..... this is the closest you will get from H maker without going for the V2 maker lite version

You can get these from Sead for a lot lot less than the dealers sites... ;)

Here is the Lite version from Andrew

http://www.ttw168.co...roducts_id=4385

If I could eat that thing I would!!! Lovely

Thats a beauty mate..so the two rep pics you posted the first is of the the H maker which is not availabe and the second of the lite version ..correct?? it just looks so good..what is your opinion about the H maker version as compared to the gen? Did you get a chance to feel it in real?

The first 2 pics are a gen RG Chocolate... the 3rd is a rep H maker RG Chocolate.... the 4th is an All Gold BBK 48mm from H maker... The link is to a lite version on Andrews site..

The RG chocoalate from H maker is no longer available.... the Lites are still available from another maker I think its the V2 maker..