When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam 90 w/ power reserve. SEE VIDEO!

mysql

This pam is hard to photograph. I've seen one of the cheaper pams and the sapphire glass on the face of the watch makes a world of difference. Unfortunately a photo cannot show this, so a cheap pam looks similar to a higher end pam when judging based on photos alone.

post-433-1143336582_thumb.jpg

post-433-1143336588_thumb.jpg

In my next post, I will show you the pam in a video clip - hopefully this will better show off it's true colors.

Edited by mysql

I just got one of these 090 Power Reserve models yesterday. The movement is an Asian but based on the 2892 rather than the Miyotas we normally see.

It's my first PAM and I've got to say I am underwhelmed. There's nothing wrong with the watch - it is visually a superb replica and on its own feels substantial and high quality. I guess with all the Panerai hysteria I was expecting to be blown away by it...

I just got one of these 090 Power Reserve models yesterday. The movement is an Asian but based on the 2892 rather than the Miyotas we normally see.

It's my first PAM and I've got to say I am underwhelmed. There's nothing wrong with the watch - it is visually a superb replica and on its own feels substantial and high quality. I guess with all the Panerai hysteria I was expecting to be blown away by it...

who did you get it from?

As I said before, I got to see another pam and had the same feeling as you - it didn't look or feel like anything special. This Pam 90 looks really good in person. But both would look similar in photos.

Mine came from Angel & Jay (Silix) but it looks 100% identical to your picture, including the quick-set date button and the dial print.

I'll try to take some pics if I get a minute.

It does look and feel a great watch though, and I've got to admit it is growing on me...