When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Because I will not buy more at Pure Time.

Americano

When I bought it last February at Pure Time two watches, never thought that this firm was iresponsables with customers. First, they sent me a Panerai-Tool in bad shape and when I claimed I was told that I had a gift but it was not because I had paid, I indicated that I would send one in replacement. But there was not any, one of the watches arrived damaged in result of a strong colpe suffered in transport, gave a piece of the sphere that lightning is. Initially I was asked a photograph of the damaged parts, and then send another one for that purpose alone.

At this point I was told to send the watch in order to repair or replacement. Also, I was told to send it via air mail without indicating its contents and without registration and arguno value. Now, after five months, refuse to send the watch back, arguing that they have not received.

Is it unfair to anyone to buy Pure Time?I think not!

Mate, sorry but your post sounds more like a rant which does not make a lot of sense when I read it.

I understand you are unhappy with PureTime over a purchase and replacement issues but I am sure Angus can sort it out for you.

Seems like perhaps its a communication issue?

Take it easy