When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The Little Sister

Admin

"My wonderful girlfriend and I had been togheter for about a year when we decided to get married. There was only one thing that troubled me and it was here little sister. She was 22 years old and HOT. Always walking around in her shorts and t-shirts with no bra. She always made sure she dropped something when I was around, so that she could bend over and pick it up, knowing that she was showing off her more personal parts. And I know she did this on purpose, because she only did this when I was around. One day, she called me and asked me to come over and look at the wedding invitations. There was nobody else when I came there and she was wearing nothing but her underwear. She grabed me and whispered into my ear that she wanted me so bad and that she had been thinking about us togheter for a long time. She told me she wanted to make love to me just one time before I got married to her sister. I was shocked and just could not find the right wors to say. She went upstairs and told me if I wanted another woman before I got married I should come upstars and make love to her. Before she entered the bedroom, she took off her panties and threw them down. I could not move. I stood there for a while, thinking before I turned agains the door and walked straigh out. I walked against my car when the garage all of a sudden opened up and the entire family was there, cheering and clapping. The dad looked at me with tears in his eyes; "Welcome to the family, son. You passed the test! We could not have wished for a better man for our daugther".

The moral of the story.....Always keep your condoms in the car :lol:

A guy comes home from work feeling bad about the day's activities. He lays down on the couch and ponders his actions. Like most of us, his conscience has two voices; that of his good moral side and that of his mischievous side. While staring at the ceiling, a voice in his head says "don't worry about it, a lot of doctors have sex with their patients." The man tosses and turns in reflection of his actions. Again the voice says "don't worry about it, a lot of doctors have sex with their patients." Feeling somewhat relieved, the man begins to relax and feel better about himself at which time another voice in his head says, "but you're a veterinarian."