When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

OEM Asso and Key Fob 1 year later...

projectologist

Both have aged nicely. I carry the key fob everyday and it's held up really well. The Ti buckle is more rugged than I thought it would be.

The gen Asso has patina'd beautifully and not a single sign of any thread fuzzies. These straps are made to last. Scrapes rub out instantly with your thumb and nothing liquid has stained it permanently so far. One of the few straps I would consider a good investment considering how much wear I've gotten out of it, and one of the few that really does keep getting better with age. Don't need to baby it at all.

Asso390a.jpg

• 1 month later...

My oem asso also has held up extremely well and has nice patina

However I do have a big spot of discoloration where my buckle rubs when strapping on the watch

I am using a rep tang pre-v buckle

I think the same one u are showing (brushed) but you don't have the discoloration

Maybe I am wearing it too right or maybe I need to sand my buckle edges?

Stitching though as you say is perfect and the more it is worn the more it matches patina lume like on the 390

My oem asso also has held up extremely well and has nice patina

However I do have a big spot of discoloration where my buckle rubs when strapping on the watch

I am using a rep tang pre-v buckle

I think the same one u are showing (brushed) but you don't have the discoloration

Maybe I am wearing it too right or maybe I need to sand my buckle edges?

Stitching though as you say is perfect and the more it is worn the more it matches patina lume like on the 390

Gen buckle is easier on straps. But sanding, then polishing as you described works great on rep buckles.