When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PLOPROF v2

msp

• 2 weeks later...

great watch, i miss mine big time, but alas twas too big for me, mine had superb lume from day one, like an aqua blue and a white afterglow that would last hours...i wear my watches on my right wrist which didnt help with that huge crown guard :prop:

• Like 1

great watch, i miss mine big time, but alas twas too big for me, mine had superb lume from day one, like an aqua blue and a white afterglow that would last hours...i wear my watches on my right wrist which didnt help with that huge crown guard :prop:

Same here i loved it but let it go because of that dirty great big crown guard and i have big wrists!

This watch is one of those reps that is very hard to believe its a replica the finish weight and look of the watch is super and being someone that has tried on a gen ploprof i saw no difference between the two (to the naked eye) and i was thinking that the owner payed over 5000 euros for it ! omega reps have had for a while now very high quality finish and weight even with low cost 21js rolex reps were lagging behind a little .

Edited by aeromatic

Best place to source one?

I purchased mine from puretime and for a friend i ordered one from trusty the trusty had a better AR tone than the puretime we fitted both with a thick mesh bracelet using the reps buckle