When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I have a big wrist

Vibe

First of all I love this place...thanks to all who make this a great forum

I already have a PAM fixation and through this site I have expanded my knowledge greatly on this watch brand. My knowledge of all other watch brands is practically nothing, so here are my questions....

I am 6'4" 325, with a very large bone frame so big watches look normal on me.

What other watches out there would look as substantial as PAM's on my wrist?

Which dealer would have the best rep of that watch?(I have dealt only with EL so far)

Since I do have large wrists the straps have to be large as well, the rubber strap on my PAM 111 I buckle on the 2nd to last hole.

Thanks again for reading and furthering my knowledge

First of all I love this place...thanks to all who make this a great forum

I already have a PAM fixation and through this site I have expanded my knowledge greatly on this watch brand. My knowledge of all other watch brands is practically nothing, so here are my questions....

I am 6'4" 325, with a very large bone frame so big watches look normal on me.

What other watches out there would look as substantial as PAM's on my wrist?

Which dealer would have the best rep of that watch?(I have dealt only with EL so far)

Since I do have large wrists the straps have to be large as well, the rubber strap on my PAM 111 I buckle on the 2nd to last hole.

Thanks again for reading and furthering my knowledge

I have a 9" wrist. If you can even buckle the PAM strap, than your is smaller than mine.

I tried on a gen 45mm PO, and it looks awsome! waiting for a good 45mm rep to come out. also waiting for a good IWC Big Pilot rep to come out. You could also check out the breitlings.

Rolex just look silly on my wrist, but the Omega SMP is not too bad.

and ofcourse there are the PAM's! :yu:

Being on the other side of that fence, I know how you feel, size does matter here.

I think you should feel lucky in a sense,..

We are living in the age of larger watches.. it favors you....

In regards to your question however,.. Bands have a lot to do with how a watch looks

on a person.

45 mm Omega Planet Ocean should look good. 47 mm PAM127 Fiddy of course and the 187 when it becomes available. Cartier Santos 100 might work. There's also a replica of a 52 mm Glycine Airman 7 and a number of larger Breitlings of varying qualities.