When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Which AP ROO is the most accurate on Puretime.co ?

CLA82

Survivor V2 also v.accurate.

This model is almost spot on, when compared side to side vs the gen. The only tell as far as I am concerned, is the position of the date window, which is a trifle far to the right...

The dial colour on the panda isn't wrong on the rep, it actually is silver-ish, I guess the pictures don't capture that. It still has the usual, minor, AP ROO faults which cannot be fixed unless you spend alot of money and effort in it (DW placement, Crown position and case thickness).

I would hang tough for one of the models with better date placement and date font. Dealers being out of stock is not your problem. They do come up on the forums and often cheaper. There is a great version of the Panda with the better date placement and the dial is spot on with the gen.

mind sharing where to find one? :D

mind sharing where to find one? :D

I don't know right now. Hundreds were sold to members at this forum and others and so they have and will come up in the secondary market. One of the things that folks are going to have to get used to is the "ancient" concept of rep collecting......"patience is a virtue" - well maybe not a virtue but often a necessity. And if you don't have patience to wait for the factory to get back up to speed and have the wallet for it put out a WTB. :)