When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New 2012 Submariner ceramic, super lume

roktoy

Anyone see this, is the new better version we have been waiting for?

What do you think of it, is it worth it over the standard noob ultimate version.

Price is 358 from Trustytime.

http://www.ttw168.co...oduct s_id=9958

video:

http://vimeo.com/51076356

The 116610 Submariner!!! Ultimate Supreme Version!!! Superlume in Blue!!! Best Ceramic Bezel ever Made with the Blackest Black (Not Grey Black like Earlier Versions) and Glass Cladded over Pearl as per the Genuine.... This is made with Reference to the Genuine 116610 SS Submariner Watch... External Dimension is 1 : 1 against the Genuine... All Parts are interchangeable with Genuine....

MOVEMENT: Nickle Plated Swiss Eta 2836-2 Modified to Rolex Calibre 3135 Markings and Bridges, Automatic Movement, 25J, 28800bph

CASE DIAMETER: 40.5mm

THICKNESS: 13mm

DIAL COLOR: Black Dial, Superlume (Blue) Dot Markers and Needles

CASE MATERIAL: SS New Oversize Case, Solid 316F stainless steel

BRACELET: Brushed SS New Style Oyster Bracelet, Correct New Rolesor Clasp Oyster/Diver extension with Serial number inscribed on end links

FRONT GLASS: Sapphire Crystal, Same Thickness and Height above Bezel as per the Genuine

BACK GLASS: Solid case back with Hollogram

BEZEL: Ceramic Sandwich Numeral Bezel with Glass Clad Blue Lume Pearl Dot, 120 Clicks Uni-directional

HACK MOVEMENT: Yes

CLASP TYPE: New Rolesor Clasp

DATE INDICATOR: At 3:00 position

OTHER REMARKS:

Water Resistent

Engraved ROLEXROLEX on rehaut with serial numbers

post-47384-0-28979300-1350079733_thumb.j

@By-Tor: That is classic. :D

Off topic, it's good to see you back! By the time I got started in this game, you were already a legend, but had pursued the more "gen" interests. I cut my teeth on your posts, so it's great that you are back - hopefully you'll do some more reviews! lol

Thanks muchos. Appreciated. Glad you have found my old writings useful.

But I'm definitely not a "legend" of any kind. Just a watch enthusiast and a fellow member.

I'd love to make a few new reviews but I doubt I'll be purchasing any replica watches anymore.

But who knows... :)