When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

my new avenger(skyland) h-fac

watchaholic

Watchaholic,

After seeing you picture I think I want to snag me a Avenger Skyland! I was able to find the Avenger Skyland on Josh's site for $ 298.00.

But, based on the pictures I'm not sure if this is the V3 Avenger Skyland, reason is the asia vj7750 has no "Working regulator"?

In your QC pictures did you see the movement? if so, did it have a working regulator?

Picture of the Avenger Skyland V2 shows a A-7750 with a working regulator and it 's noted as such in the spec's

Also what was the accuracy in second per day.of your A-7750?

Thanks for the help! Killer timepiece!

Watchaholic,

After seeing you picture I think I want to snag me a Avenger Skyland! I was able to find the Avenger Skyland on Josh's site for $ 298.00.

But, based on the pictures I'm not sure if this is the V3 Avenger Skyland, reason is the asia vj7750 has no "Working regulator"?

In your QC pictures did you see the movement? if so, did it have a working regulator?

Picture of the Avenger Skyland V2 shows a A-7750 with a working regulator and it 's noted as such in the spec's

Also what was the accuracy in second per day.of your A-7750?

Thanks for the help! Killer timepiece!

ok so from what I heard I believe that mine is basicly an updated v2 h fac so not really sure if the're calling it a v3 or a v2.5 , I heard alot of the v2's had bad movements and that was one of the updates ,with that being said I did not see pics of movement in q.c. but did see on timagrapher thing and it was running -3secs /day. Out of my 4 different a7750's the only one that I had trouble w/ and had to send back was the one that has the regulator ,So not really sure how important that is but all my watches that I bought from josh run+or- 5 secs Now other dealers sell the noob v3 witch I dont know much about but in my opinion the hfac is better, and alot people think so too. the tells on mine are basicly just the dial embossing isnt as crisp as gen. or v 3 noob ,and manufacture date is wrong between lugs, the v3 has a messed up bezel and few other things. I'd say get the one from josh that I got ,slap a gen. dial in it and call it a day ! good luck hope this helps ya...

• Like 1

Watchaholic, Thanks for replying with all this information! I checked Josh's site and he also has the new Avenger Seawolf with the Swiss eta 2836-2 automatic movement.

I'm fine with the Rep dial on the Skyland, yours looks good enough to me.

So which should I get, the Avenger Skyland or Seawolf? Decisions, Decisions!

I'm going to stop by the Breitling AD tomorrow and try on both of them to see which one I like the best, and compare this case to the SA at 48.5mm, which may be too big for my daily wear timepiece.

Thanks again!

Edited by Slider63

• 2 weeks later...