When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Wow...That Was a Quick Four years.

maxman

I have posted this video several times here at RWG. The reason? Because I have never heard another human being say It as well as Mr George Carlin.

People are going to believe whatever they want to believe. Nothing I'm going to say will change there mind....and vise versa most likely. That said....I do try to keep a open mind. Actual facts that can be supported by actual facts are my best friends. I feel so sick about both party represenatives this year that I probably wont vote. First time In over 20 years that I have felt that way.

When I first saw this video of George and heard his thoughts about the American goverment and the way It does business....well I was [censored]. I thought he went overboard. I thought he was angry and was taking that anger out on anyone who would listen. But I know now that they may be the truest words ever spoken.

That's the thing I really loved about George carlin. He did not only make you laugh...but he would make you think :g: At least that's the way It worked out for me. No ordanary comedian here folks. the man was trully a genius. Youtube and other media outlets have edited (muted) this video....I wonder why? I guess that whole free speech thing isn't working out so well. RIP George. :drinks:

Enjoy.

Mike

I remember the first time I heard this bit from Mr. Carlin, it really is fantastic and very true. A political system so awash with money from special interests does not and will not make decisions based on the best interest of the population. It will not protect the weak from hardship, or the minorities (ethnic, religious, etc.) from discrimination. Watching the spectacle that is American politics is rather frustrating from the outside, I can't imagine watching and voting from within it.

• Like 1