When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A simple question

wgben22

I asked a simple question about a watch dealer and all I received were vitriolic attacks. If I had known you had a list of trusted dealers, I would not have made that particular inquiry. You people are couragious, sitting anonymously behind a keyboard hundreds if not thousands of miles away. I guarantee you, you would not make those comments to my face! Good-bye.

What you mean is... You joined the forum... Didn't bother reading the introductions for new members or any of the noob guides then decided to ask a very well documented question.

In doing so you then felt 'hurt' by the replies... And because of your lack of willingness to take your time in getting to know the place you react in a way that only makes you look more ridiculous.

Take a chill pill mate...

Take some time to look around.. Read the intro threads and use the search system...

Once you get a feel for things then I am sure you will realise just how daft your thread and comments are.. :)

And frankly the only truly courageous person posting here is you...after all any one can stop and think and use those grey cells but it takes someone with balls to jump straight in without even considering the environment which they are entering...

Edited by PeteM