When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Show Us Your Softest Straps

Cromag

A couple of weeks ago I saw a pic on the fora of a PAM with a caramel colored leather strap that was so old, or worn, or soft that it just had no stiffness at all. It was like a wet noodle attached to some lugs. It wasn't on a wrist. -just sitting there sort of wrapped around itself. I haven't been able to get that picture out of my mind and I haven't been able to find the thread to drool a bit.

So let's see your softest, most pliable leather straps. And tell us how to get them that way.

Cheers

Mate I suggest you go to the strap dealers/makers on here or other forums including Risti etc... you will see some of the most buttery soft straps in their pics...

I think the softest I had was from Timebands.... he made me a really soft PAM strap in vintage style... but the guys that can and do are out there but there are just so many to mention :)

Yes, I'm still looking for a picture to help me determine exactly what I want to get. I think I want it from distressed leather. Something thin that can almost be tied into a knot. LOL.

I'll post some if I find them but hoping some members had some pics to share this type of strap :)

Cheers

Yes, I'm still looking for a picture to help me determine exactly what I want to get. I think I want it from distressed leather. Something thin that can almost be tied into a knot. LOL.

I'll post some if I find them but hoping some members had some pics to share this type of strap :)

Cheers

Dont think thin mate that Timeband was nearly 7mm thick and it was a contortunist..... Put thin out of your mind !! It dont need to be and the thicker the better certainly for a PAM and most others..

I have a custom Hublot strap that is buttery soft too...just depends what you plan to use it for mate :)

Go to PAM section and use search tool mate or Strap section (not the sales section the actual strap section under photography)

Edited by PeteM