When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I'm New! Advice on which Milgauss to get and from where?

dakap

dakap all the info you seek is here, just spend some time reading. Then ask questions armed wth some knowledge. I know it is hard to figure out where it all is just hangout a few weeks & you will not have to ask the questions you just did. Good luck enjoy , it is a hobby take your time, you will get plenty of help on things here once you do a little homework.

Good advice Mike....

Perhaps you or others can comment on whether there is a discernible difference between Trusty Time or Pure Time? (Both companies seem to get stellar reviews.)

Specifically regarding the Milgauss Pro Hunter... I'm curious if anyone has thoughts on the quality of the GREEN SAPPHIRE with GREEN EDGING. Is it a dead giveaway?

I've just discovered that this is actually a hobby... I had no idea until I stumbled on this site today. I have a few Gen watches and will likely not go down that road again.

dakap good you found some info. Now we have been waiting for someone to get the "new improved" green crystel to see how it really is maybe someone has but so far no report & there have been a few people asking. As far as those two dealers you should be fine with either one.

Good advice Mike....

Perhaps you or others can comment on whether there is a discernible difference between Trusty Time or Pure Time? (Both companies seem to get stellar reviews.)

Specifically regarding the Milgauss Pro Hunter... I'm curious if anyone has thoughts on the quality of the GREEN SAPPHIRE with GREEN EDGING. Is it a dead giveaway?

I've just discovered that this is actually a hobby... I had no idea until I stumbled on this site today. I have a few Gen watches and will likely not go down that road again.

Welcome...While i can't comment on the Pro Hunter version/s, i have just recently rec'd the black dial, clear crystal version (asia eta) from Andrew at TrustyTime… extremely happy with both watch and Andrew / Trusty Time :)