When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Your opinion on AP Ruben Barrichello III - Rose Gold.

RT210

Hello

I am a new user on this forum. Thinking of buying this item: http://www.timeshops...0bph-sec12.html

Does anyone have comment / experience with this particular model? The dealer has been listed on the reputed list on this forum.

Another reputed dealer offering same model (more expensive): http://www.hontwatch...g7enhm0a23jnnc6

Thanks and appreciate your suggestions!

• 2 weeks later...

It's essentially the same as the RBII but with a different dial color/motif, which is to say that it carries over the same tells as the II in the form of the un-openworked dial. That minor issue aside, I happen to think that this is a beauty, and definitely more of an eye-catcher than the titanium version. I would stick with the trusted dealers though, since they've proven themselves over time and IMHO, that extra peace of mind is priceless.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

and it stopped working the day it arrived - so shippped back and now the wait begins.  They say there is a known issue with some models of secs @ 12 - probably my watch was one of those unlucky ones. I am hoping this will be fixed for good when i get it back from Trusty.

Since the RB III isn't among the more popular models, it's very likely that it it's older stock with matching movement. The more recent releases have incorporated some useful updates to the movement that make them much more reliable. While frustrating, trust that it will be worth the wait :)

• 1 month later...