When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New to the site! Looking to buy!

glutamine

Hi guys

I'm new to the site. I heard about this site from a friend of mine. He suggested that I could find Breitling replica's here. I've been browsing the site for almost an hour now and I can't find the section.

Anyways... I am a first time replica watch buyer... I'm looking to buy a top looking A+ replica (Don't we all?)

I don't really have a preference on which model... All I care about is the quality. As long as it would pass (or close to passing) as a genuine watch.

If anyone has one for sale, please message me. Thank you!

I've just ordered one from torobravo.  it's not arrived yet, but he comes very strongly recommended by those who have done business with him before.  The photos and information he's shared with me have been fantastic.  He's in the dealer section on the main board.  Finding the actual link to his site takes a little digging, and some of the links don't work, but it's in there, trust me, that's how i found it 8-)

• Like 1

By the way....

For the Breitling Rep experts...

Which model do you guys think would be the best rep model that can pass (or close to passing) as gen?

Thanks!

Go with the Breitling Seawolf Avenger(yellow dial) from Andrew at Trusty time. Its a super rep(most passable for gen) and has a true Swiss ETA 2824 movement.  www.ttw168.com

Imho perhaps you should think in the other direction: choose a watch which you really like (design, color, subdials etc.) and then look for a good replica of it... But to answer your question: take a closer look to Montbrillant Legende, also Super Avenger or Skyland Avenger - these also seems to be very good reps.