When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hey Guys Does Any One Know How To Properly .

2005SUBMARINER

Look at the balance wheel and hairspring with your loupe...note the arm that the hairspring is attached to - that's the stud arm, you don't want to move it.

Look at the other arm, it's got the hairspring running through it and two small arms that stick out from the bottom, this is the regulator arm, towards the stud is slower running, towards the other way is faster running...

It looks as if the arm with the blue dot is the stud arm.

RG

Have this same movement in my PAM090 Power reserve.

Regulated it but it is very difficult to dose the amount of movement of the regulating arm.

It is more trial and error till you get it ok.

The etachron with its fineregulator screw on the otherhand is a joy to regulate.

Good luck , i think i opened my watch a dozen times before it was running quite accurately now.

Have this same movement in my PAM090 Power reserve.

Regulated it but it is very difficult to dose the amount of movement of the regulating arm.

It is more trial and error till you get it ok.

The etachron with its fineregulator screw on the otherhand is a joy to regulate.

Good luck , i think i opened my watch a dozen times before it was running quite accurately now.

hey thanx ! does the regulator arm click like the eta version ?

my 090 is fast 15=+ per day & i would like to bring it down to at least + or - 5 :)

thanx for your help !

p.s what type of case back opener did you use to crack open the 090 caseback ..?

Edited by 2005SUBMARINER