When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Black Date Wheel White Font For Asian 21j?

Slartibartfast

Hi

Does anyone know if there is a black date wheel available for an Asian 21J auto (Miyota copy I think)?

I have a TAG Carrera rep from Andrew and it would finish it off nicely if this were 'correct'.

Cheers!

If enough people want these, it can probably be done. Just depends on whether 30-40 people would be interested in shelling out $15-20 for the fix.

If enough people want these, it can probably be done. Just depends on whether 30-40 people would be interested in shelling out $15-20 for the fix.

Well archibald, you just neeed 28-38 more people, as I am surely going to take two at least! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

(Edit: with PAM font, I mean)

Is this movement the pink rotor one found in Rolex (and other) reps? If so, I have a spare movement with a black date wheel. If it is the same one, I would be willing to swap for a white wheel.

No it's not the rolex rep sort as it does not have the pink rotor. Here is a snap of the movement

152831-14410.jpg

I am assuming here, that it is a Miyota copy, but correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks for the offer, though. If it will fit lets do it! (Need to get hand removal tool first) ;)

I am assuming here, that it is a Miyota copy, but correct me if I am wrong.

You are absolutely correct. It is a copy of the Miyota 82xx.