When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

B&w Po On Hirsch Leonardo

baltic

Hi,

I've had this 2006 PO from Precious Time for a while now and decided to give it a new look. I first came across a pic of this strap on TZ on a Speedmaster and thought it looked really good.

I think the strap gives it a real tool watch look and the strap has a quite matte look. It naturally falls into a distinct curve and I had to hold it down flat to take the shot. At the lug end the strap is quite thick but tapers to the ends, I'm sure a deployant buckle would fit. I'm now on the hunt for an 18mm SS Omega buckle :whistling:

It was very easy to fit and the filled in lugs are a great touch. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

The watch is a 42mm with Orange numerals and black bezel. (I tried a gen on in an AD today and the main difference to it I could find was the incredible AR coating on the gen, the gen's bezel didn't turn as smoothly as my rep :blink: )

Here's a couple of 'art house' B&W shots for you...

151332-14689.jpg

151332-14690.jpg

I much prefer the PO on a strap. I would prefer a rubber strap, but the 42mm versions don't come with one as an option, unless you go with a cheaper movement.

If I could get a 42mm Orange PO on a rubber strap, with AR as good as the gen and correct logo placement- I would be in heaven. The PO is one watch where I just don't want to get it unless it's almost perfect, because I like the watch so much.

• 2 weeks later...