When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Jackjo 16600 build completed today

irolexu

Another franken built by mymanmatt! I have to say I've sent out watches for modding before and none come close to this mans years of expertise and he's only around the corner from me :):drinks: on to the specs! -Jackjo SSD V2 -Gen D series dial -Gen insert/pearl -Gen crown -TC 93160a bracelet -TC SL hands -bk DWO -brand new verified SWISS ETA 2836-2 -brand new case back -working HEV valve Lets let the pics speak: post-38265-135562365666.jpg post-38265-135562367054.jpg post-38265-135562368328.jpg post-38265-13556236977.jpg post-38265-135562370988.jpg post-38265-135562372239.jpg post-38265-135562373735.jpg

Very nice!! i have to agree, Matt is a really great. He has worked on several watches for me including my wife's genuine Rolex Lady Datejust, and his work is as good as it gets. Nice thing too, although we aren't "right around the corner" we are fairly close, Matt will email me if he sees something out of the ordinary, then we talk about it on the phone. Another thing, if it's something he really doesn't feel comfortable with, he will tell you up front, like he hates 2846 movements!!!

Best of all, his son graduated from LSU!! Geaux Tigers

Very nice!! i have to agree, Matt is a really great. He has worked on several watches for me including my wife's genuine Rolex Lady Datejust, and his work is as good as it gets. Nice thing too, although we aren't "right around the corner" we are fairly close, Matt will email me if he sees something out of the ordinary, then we talk about it on the phone. Another thing, if it's something he really doesn't feel comfortable with, he will tell you up front, like he hates 2846 movements!!!

Best of all, his son graduated from LSU!! Geaux Tigers

This is all very true he has been building all my super reps since I was not able to drive. He's extremely honest and very straight forward :) you don't find that on these forums these days seems like its every man for themselves.