When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Strap making tool advice :)

the_rymeister

Hi all

You know how it is......you start buying straps for your watches and it ends up like everything in this hobby of ours....addicted :) and it starts to get out of control in wanting sooo many different ones.

So I've been looking into making my own and was seeing if anyone had any recommendations on tools..ie good places to buy or good tools anyone has used. Any advice or information would be great .

Watch this space ;)

You never know, hopefully I will get good at making straps then I can make some for you guys on Rwg :)

Thanks in advance

Ry :)

Hey Offshore, how long does shipping to Melbourne take in this holiday period u reckon?

If you select "Express Post" you will get it next day.

PO holidays are Tues,/ Wed, and then next Monday /Tues.

So something out on Thursday should theoretically be there Friday, but if not it will be the next Wednesday.

Then daily deliveries.

If you go general mail its about 4-5 days.

O/S

You might try a leathercrafters catalog. there is a company in the USA, Tandy Leather that sells everything you need to cut stitch, tool leather. You will need something to cut the leather into watch blanks as well as something to stitch the leather, as most straps are lined. Go to the Tandy website and have a look.