When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Lost a piece to my watch

rongotti

So I was showing a friend my watch and telling him it was a rep and he says "I think something is missing" pointing to the threaded stem at the 10 O'clock position. Great I've had it three days and already lost the piece that goes on there. What do I do from here? y2uty8e8.jpghumybe8e.jpg Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by rongotti

You just need to find a HV replacement and you are good to go. Start a WTB thread and I am sure someone will come up with the spare part you need.

No need to replace anything else, it would be better though to open the case and put some epoxy to be sure not to lose the hv once again (also, to be sure there-s no leakage).

• Like 1

You just need to find a HV replacement and you are good to go. Start a WTB thread and I am sure someone will come up with the spare part you need. No need to replace anything else, it would be better though to open the case and put some epoxy to be sure not to lose the hv once again (also, to be sure there-s no leakage).
I looks like the crown just screws onto the threads on the watch stem, can I just put some super glue on the threads and tighten this new one down? I emailed Josh and he said he can send me a new crown for it. But I would need to install it and glue it. Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2