When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Inner Rotating Bezel

TheRefinedSon

I have a list, well not exactly written down or anything. I wanted an automatic chrono, check. Hand wound, check. Something with a gen 2824, so on and so forth.

Well, high on that list is a watch with an inner rotating bezel. I love this feature for some reason, probably because I like playing with my watches while wearing them. Engaging the chrono, adjusting a bezel that has moved, using the hacking feature to get the time as exact as possible constantly. We all do those things no doubt.

I'm looking for a watch that has an inner rotating bezel, doesn't have to be a rep. Any fans of this feature out there that have suggestions? Pics would be great as well. Cheers!

AP diver is the first thing that comes to mind, not sure how available they are from dealers at the moment though.

Bell & Ross br02 is pretty well repped I think and has an internal bezel also.

IWC coustea models as well

I think the massive Hublot thing (king power?) has an internal bezel as well

Gens I can think of:

Orient cal. 469 40th anniversary

Halios Laguna

Some Ball watches such as the EMII diver

There's also the Landeron compressor which was available as a kit or pre-assembled, and is a homage to the JLC polaris. Lucawatch on ebay had them, but I dont think he's a seller any more.

I'd post pics but I'm not allowed to post links until my post count is over 5.

Edited by horz

Hamilton X-Wind Chrono = 2 rotating inner bezel with rotating outter bezel.

If you can become proficient in it's actual use than you are a better man than I.

Great looking watch. Reasonable price for a genuine watch. Looks like a valjoux 7750? The people that actually use the features on their watches, AKA actual pilots, divers and race team crew members make a up a small portion of the buyers of the watches no doubt. Its just something to play with idly and admire for the rest of us ;) 

Edited by TheRefinedSon

AP diver is the first thing that comes to mind, not sure how available they are from dealers at the moment though.

Bell & Ross br02 is pretty well repped I think and has an internal bezel also.

IWC coustea models as well

I think the massive Hublot thing (king power?) has an internal bezel as well

Gens I can think of:

Orient cal. 469 40th anniversary

Halios Laguna

Some Ball watches such as the EMII diver

There's also the Landeron compressor which was available as a kit or pre-assembled, and is a homage to the JLC polaris. Lucawatch on ebay had them, but I dont think he's a seller any more.

I'd post pics but I'm not allowed to post links until my post count is over 5.

Love the Orient, I have a Mako. Halios Laguna is a great looking watch as is the EMII Diver. The Landeron is cool looking too, I think I like it the most out of all of your suggestions. B&R watches just aren't to my taste however. Thanks fella's, good suggestions!

A quick search of ebay and the like yields prices well north of that figure. Maybe wishful thinking on the sellers part? 

Maybe i was lucky when i bought one i paid €1000 BNIB and then flipped it for a almost brand new seamaster (black) auto