When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

to build rolex gmt 16713 16753 root beer (fit part? )

chronobam

who knows if fit on it gen bezel ?
i have just change on my submariner 16610 wm9 my clark glass with a TC glass..so i have a clark free.. anyone knows if clark fit on this case?
thanks in advance for your help ;)
Edited by chronobam

the only way to tell is to get the watch, take it apart and see what the construction looks like, genuine type or one of the other "compromise" constructions. thye rehault looks wonky to me, the genuine 16750, 16710,s didn't have that deep of a rehault, also the angle looks wrong. No telling about the bezel until you take the one off that's on the watch, look at the construction and see if it's genuine like. If it is, it's possible that it will work. Modding reps, even very high end cases is often a hit or miss proposition. Even the really expensive case, like phong, yuki, ming quy are not always 100% 1:1. they are the closest that tyou can find, but even with them, sometimes it takes modding to make parts fit.  

Generally, and this is certainly not always the case, but the cheaper the case, the further from genuine it will be. I'm not sure which case the watch you bought is based on. Not many folks mod the TT GMT's, so it's hard to say which stainless steel model uses this same case.

you are right.i have just finished to modding (a friend has do the mod..for me its impossible! :) ) my 16610 submariner.case is wm9 v1,dial TC as the glass tube dwo bracelet and crown..gen insert ecc..the best that i have found at the moment available on the market.but submariner is a model very known by the people.this GMT has not same knowledge..so i have checked info about,but it would seem that the dealers all have the same version.this that i have bought...so my question is..who has just tried to modding this gmt ? so i have open this 3d for share info about modding,version available ecc... im waitin for! ;) thanks in advance from italy :)