When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pulling the trigger on PO 42 which dealer?

greekgod

Hello Everyone, 

This is post after a loong gap..so hope everyone is good and had great xmas. Also sorry I could not contribute much after been quite for a while instead am asking a direct question. I am buying an Omega for my uncle (his money not a gift) so I wanted to know which dealer would be the best. I have always been with Andrew but of late find his service and dealing a bit on the poor side. I wanted to give Puretime a go. Just wanted some opinions about this. 

Also the PO will be with swiss movement. Is this still the best rep out there for Omega?

Regards,

Greekgod.

If andrews/josh service is a bit off you might find puretimes not much better, no problem with them just the team can be a bit slow and careless at times. Hard to say, was talking to trevor :) the other day and he is off soon until the 10 of feb. You could try toro, sead, hont or marvellousreplica or others like king mary, all have good competitive prices on the PO atm.

Good luck with the search, best thing to do is to mass email all the dealers from the forums and see who is cheapest and responds promptly.