When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RB2 VS Chronopassion V4 from Puretime

kwhc

Hi everyone, new to here!

Thinking of buying a AP watch from puretime, but I really can't make up my mind to make the decision, I really like the dial of the RB2 in titanium, but on the other hand I always prefer a rubber strap!

I'm now fighting over with the RB2 or the Chronopassion V4...

Since they are not cheap, I think I'll get some comments/suggestions from the experts in here?

So what you guys think?

Thanks in advance!

I bought a used chronopassion in the uk off of another forum and it was delivered monday- it has not left my wrist since.

It's easily my fave watch and the rubber strap is great, I have a 7.5 inch wrist and have the strap on my ap lava is secured on the last hole which doesnt feel great.

I've ordered a V5 Chronopassion from Toro on the back of how good this one is and may source a more extravagant strap for this one...

Buy it - its the [censored]!

Mart

So Mart is going for chronopassion?

watchmeister and folex: which one are you referring to about the scratches? If its the RB2, is it better if I get the gold plated one?

Legendkiller: it is very hard to decide...but either model I'm just gonna wear it everyday! Lol

So Mart is going for chronopassion? watchmeister and folex: which one are you referring to about the scratches? If its the RB2, is it better if I get the gold plated one? Legendkiller: it is very hard to decide...but either model I'm just gonna wear it everyday! Lol
The chrono passion scratches easily since its bead blasted. The rb doesn't really have that correct cote de Geneve on plates of the movement under the open dial