When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

In need of Hublot parts please

1932polo

Now there are a few places you can get those parts....

The easiest (as in its advertised on the site under Hublot Accessories is Puretime....) but he is not as cheap as say Mary/Rochest at WatchInternational or some others like TB etc.

The screwdriver is cheapest from someone like Mike at Watchbitz or again Mary etc

But IMHO the screwdriver that Angus does is the best option although its $25 more than the other places....the reason I say that is the blade shape....The cheaper ones are basically a flat head with a V cut into it..which you could do yourself.... but Angus' Screwdriver has a flat blade and chamfered edge..thereby reducing the chances of scratches etc which can be got with the other driver because its basically sharp points at it edge.. though some others may do that style/type now but I aint sure mate...

But if you have a staedy hand and patience not to thread the screws (which is easy to do unless they are sitting correctly) then the cheaper ones are good enough  and home made is easy too :)

BUT

You will not get anything now till after CNY... so just wait out mate... :) or maybe a WTB here or on the forums... plus eBay but they are well overpriced by around $20 a pair...and no different to the dealers options...

Oh and remember the screws are shorter over the chrono pushers ... compared to rest of bezel :)

Edited by PeteM
  • Like 1

Now there are a few places you can get those parts....

The easiest (as in its advertised on the site under Hublot Accessories is Puretime....) but he is not as cheap as say Mary/Rochest at WatchInternational or some others like TB etc.

The screwdriver is cheapest from someone like Mike at Watchbitz or again Mary etc

But IMHO the screwdriver that Angus does is the best option although its $25 more than the other places....the reason I say that is the blade shape....The cheaper ones are basically a flat head with a V cut into it..which you could do yourself.... but Angus' Screwdriver has a flat blade and chamfered edge..thereby reducing the chances of scratches etc which can be got with the other driver because its basically sharp points at it edge.. though some others may do that style/type now but I aint sure mate...

But if you have a staedy hand and patience not to thread the screws (which is easy to do unless they are sitting correctly) then the cheaper ones are good enough  and home made is easy too :)

BUT

You will not get anything now till after CNY... so just wait out mate... :) or maybe a WTB here or on the forums... plus eBay but they are well overpriced by around $20 a pair...and no different to the dealers options...

Oh and remember the screws are shorter over the chrono pushers ... compared to rest of bezel :)

Thanks buddy, I had pt in mind, but was hoping some on here would have some parts as I live in the uk, maybe source them locally or in the EU. I think the hardest thing to get hold of is the rubber for the pushers. 

Do you know any tutorials on how I could make the screwdriver myself?

If in EU mate then I would try Sead..he sometimes has odds and sods siting around in UK but its a far shot.... but you never know..

If not Domi sometimes has some bits about...but I aint sure he would sell them unless you have done stuff with him....

Other than that I would contact FlyingDutchman or Mikey in Hollandaise sauce land.... D has some bits about he might sell...

Other than that I would WTB thread on RG...

I am happy to write up something for you about the screwdriver if you want....but I might have an old prototype driver laying around if you want it.... it aint perfect but it does the job with care..

• Like 1

Just PM me your address and I will send it Monday mate....

Cheers :)

And Thank you for the FB mate but it werent necessary :)

Edited by PeteM
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I bought a 38mm ladies hublot watch from puretime and I have lost the screw that connects the strap to the watch. I've measured it and its a 2mm screw which unlike my Big Bang is 2.5mm can anyone help me, I'm going crazy trying to find a spare one!!

Cheers

Sirrunalot

post-53044-0-06284600-1364754663_thumb.j

Edited by Sirrunalot

Hey PeteM isn't Sneed in the us? I thought he was in Chicago like I am?

Sneed? I aint heard his name for a while...

Much as I would like to be in the second city :) I am in UK mate :)

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...