When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I'm looking for quality replicas

firstomy

Firstomy, I came to this place a few month ago, and I knew nothing about TDs & movements - 21J, 25J, A7750, ETA, 2836, high beat, low beat etc etc. But... All this information can be found HERE! Just read, read, read and use the search. All your questions has been pretty sure answered here somewhere at least one time... If you don't have the time to do so, or you are not really interested in this kind of stuff, you should probably better go for a gen...

Trust me I've spent a lot of time and I'm still now only a little bit. So I've decided to ask directly. Simple question but maybe not simple answers:)

Trust me I've spent a lot of time and I'm still now only a little bit. So I've decided to ask directly. Simple question but maybe not simple answers:)

Ok Ok, so maybe we can get a bit cranky with noobs who we think haven't done their homework  :partytime:  we are after all only human! (and get asked this stuff on a weekly basis)   

To be fair to you my best advice would be read a bit more and when you feel you have the 'one' or 'ones' you really want to order then ask the guys in the appropriate forum what they think, that way the long term guys who know what they are talking about (not me) will offer what they think and give you their 'best advice' in the knowledge that you did your homework and deserve and appropriate answer ;)

Best of luck in your search firstomy :)  

I agree with you to and some extent,. but I've been on this forum for almost 7 years,and was on the old TRC for probably 4-5 years before that. Do you know how many posts I have seen like the one above. Obviously someone who has come on here and not done any research, read any reviews, but wants me to find him a watch. If you are truly interested in the forum, you will make your first posts pertinent within a forum that  interests you. If you are interested in a Rolex 16610, then go to the Rolex forum and ask questions there, Not who has the best 16610, but why is a TC sub better than a Puretime sub? Or can I expect better accuracy, longevity, etc from and ETA movement rather than a  Asian clone?

Obviously you have been reading and researching, which I admire. What you now face is the dilema of who to believe. When the scam sites call us a scam site,it's just their feeble attempt to steer you away from the truth. they don't want you over here interacting with more experienced rep lovers because we will expose them for what they are.

Indeed, I'm still doing a lot of reading and observing. Im beginning to think now that the only way to know for sure is to try. However, the more I read, is the more willing I am to go out on a limb.